The most incredible autumn day for Sarah and Craig’s wedding photography at the Old Bell Hurely. The sun was so bright it was actually a challenge, something I am not used to this year! The chemistry between these two was tangible and emotions were bubbling over all day long. I love this image as it shows just how happy these two are with each other, they couldn’t keep their eyes off each other. Well, I’d say about 99% of their expression comes from their feelings for each other – the other 1% may be from the fact that their photographer is disappearing deep into the hedgerow to try and get the right amount of light for the shot.